SUPPORT & CONTACT
Frequently asked questions
Do you shipping worldwide?
Yes, we can send our products to all countrys of the world. Just paying shipment fee you can have our products.
Return and Delivery Policy
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Cargo charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer will pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
9. If there is a force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before delivery; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is informed via the following contact information.
NAME / TITLE: Aysel Ünal Private Company
ADDRESS: Şafaktepe Mahallesi Haldun Caddesi No: 27/18 Mamak Ankara Turkey
TEL: +90 312 481 8238
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the service contracts whose service is started with the approval of the consumer.
14 Expenses arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" set forth in this contract.
16.3. the invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it.
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total amount and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or the return becomes impossible due to a reason arising from the BUYER's fault, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the right of withdrawal period.
20. If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER is reduced due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled.
21. Goods that are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or explicitly personal needs and that are not suitable for return, underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, items that are in danger of deterioration or that are likely to expire. or products that are not suitable for health and hygiene if the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, Electronic The return of the services rendered instantly or the intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, packaging was opened by the PURCHASER as required by the Regulation. ir. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the consent of the consumer.
22.Cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) they must be intact and unused.
23. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if it defaults, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER may request the costs and the counsel's fee from the BUYER and in any case, in case the BUYER goes into default due to the debt, the BUYER agrees that the SELLER will pay the loss and damage incurred due to the delayed performance of the debt.
You can make 24th Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to any of our Ziraat Bank accounts (Turkish Lira).
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Our company prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop from our shopping sites. Your credit card information is not stored in any way our system.
When you enter the process, there are two things you should pay attention to in order to understand that you are on a secure site. One of them is a key or lock symbol on the bottom line of your browser. This shows that you are on a secure internet page and all your information is encrypted and protected. This information is used only depending on the sales process and in the direction of your instructions. Information about the credit card used during shopping is encrypted with 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, independent of our shopping sites, and sent to the relevant bank for questioning. If the card availability is approved can be sustained for shopping. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
The reliability of payment / invoice / delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, the accuracy of financial and address / telephone information must first be confirmed in order for customers who place orders from our shopping sites for the first time to come to the supply and delivery stage. If necessary, the credit card holder customer or the relevant bank is contacted to check this information.
Only you can access and change all the information you provide while becoming a member. If you protect your login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, during membership transactions, we act within the 128-bit SSL security area. This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be broken.
Internet shopping sites with an information line or customer service service and where full address and telephone information are specified are more preferred today. In this way, you can get detailed information about all the issues you have in mind, and you can get more reliable information about the reliability of the company providing online shopping service.
Note: We recommend that you pay attention to the company's full address and phone number on internet shopping sites. If you are going to shop, make a note of all the phone / address information of the store where you purchased the product before shopping. Confirm by phone before shopping if you do not trust. All information about our company and the location of the company are specified in all of our online shopping sites.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Your identity and credit card information that you send to us by credit card mail-order method will be stored by our company in accordance with the principle of confidentiality. This information is kept for 60 days against the objections to withdraw money from the credit card that may occur with the possible bank and then destroyed. In case of withdrawal of any amount other than the mail-order form approved by you for the price of the products you ordered, you can naturally object to the bank and it does not pose a risk as you can prevent the payment of this amount.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
1. Law, Decree Law, Regulation etc. To comply with the obligations imposed by the rules of law issued and enforced by the competent legal authority;
2. In order to fulfill the requirements of the "Membership Agreement" and other agreements concluded by our store with users and to put them into practice;
3. Requesting information about users for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation duly carried out by the competent administrative and judicial authority;
4. When it is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of users.
Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to the Customer Service of our store regarding any of your orders. The information contained in the e-mails can be seen by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
Our company can obtain information about the users visiting our store and the use of the website by using a technical communication file (Cookie-Cookie). The mentioned technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing the status and preferences about the site.
Address: Şafaktepe Mahallesi Haldun Sokak No: 27/18 Mamak Ankara Turkey
Tel: +90 312 481 8238
Distance Sales Contract
This Agreement has been signed between the following parties under the terms and conditions stated below.
A. 'BUYER'; (hereinafter referred to as "BUYER" in the contract)
By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts in advance that if the contract subject confirms the order, it will be under the obligation to pay the price subject to the order and, if any, additional charges such as shipping fee, tax, and that it has been informed about it.
In the implementation and interpretation of this contract, the terms written below will refer to the written explanations.
MINISTER: The Minister of Customs and Trade,
MINISTRY: The Ministry of Customs and Trade,
LAW: Law on Consumer Protection No. 6502,
REGULATION: Distance Contracts Regulation (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188)
SERVICE: The subject of all kinds of consumer transactions other than providing goods that are made or committed to be made in return for a fee or benefit,
SELLER: The company that offers goods to the consumer within the scope of its commercial or professional activities or acts on behalf or account of the goods,
BUYER: Real or legal person who acquires, uses or makes use of a good or service for commercial or non-professional purposes,
SITE: The website of the SELLER,
ORDERING PARTY: A real or legal person requesting a good or service through the website of the SELLER,
PARTIES: SELLER and BUYER,
CONTRACT: This contract concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER,
GOODS: It refers to the movable goods subject to shopping and software, sound, image and similar intangible goods prepared for use in the electronic environment.
This Agreement regulates the rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts regarding the sale and delivery of the product whose qualifications and sales price are specified below, which the BUYER has ordered electronically on the website of the SELLER.
The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. The announced prices and promises are valid until they are updated and changed. The prices announced periodically are valid until the end of the specified period.
4. SELLER INFORMATION
5. BUYER INFORMATION
The person to be delivered
Email / username
6. ORDERING PERSON INFORMATION
Name / Surname / Title
Email / username
7. CONTRACT SUBJECT PRODUCT / PRODUCTS INFORMATION
1. The basic characteristics (type, quantity, brand / model, color, number) of the good / product / products / service are published on the website of the SELLER. If the campaign has been organized by the seller, you can examine the basic features of the relevant product during the campaign. It is valid until the campaign date.
7.2. The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. The announced prices and promises are valid until they are updated and changed. The prices announced periodically are valid until the end of the specified period.
7.3. The sales price of the goods or services subject to the contract, including all taxes, is shown below.
Person to be delivered
8. INVOICE INFORMATION
Name / Surname / Title
Email / username
Invoice delivery: During invoice order delivery, together with the order to the invoice address
It will be delivered.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS
9.1. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he has read the preliminary information about the basic characteristics of the product subject to the contract, the sales price and the payment method and the delivery on the website of the SELLER and gives the necessary confirmation electronically. BUYER's; Confirming the Preliminary Information electronically, before the establishment of the distance sales contract, the address to be given to the BUYER by the SELLER, the basic features of the ordered products, the price of the products including taxes, and the payment and delivery information are accepted, declared and committed. .
9.2. Each product subject to the contract is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER or BUYER within the period specified in the preliminary information section on the website, depending on the distance of the BUYER's settlement, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product cannot be delivered to the BUYER within this period, the BUYER reserves the right to terminate the contract.
9.3. The SELLER shall deliver the product subject to the contract in full, in accordance with the specifications specified in the order, and with the information and documents required by the work, if any, the warranty documents, user manuals, and to perform the work within the principles of integrity and honesty in accordance with the requirements of the legal legislation without any defects. to protect and increase the service quality, to show the necessary attention and care during the performance of the work, to act with prudence and foresight.
9.4. The SELLER may supply a different product of equal quality and price by informing the BUYER and obtaining its explicit approval before the contractual performance obligation expires.
9.5. If the SELLER fails to fulfill the contractual obligations in case the fulfillment of the product or service subject to the order becomes impossible, the SELLER accepts, declares and undertakes that it will notify the consumer in writing within 3 days from the date of learning and return the total price to the BUYER within 14 days.
9.6. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that it will confirm this Agreement electronically for the delivery of the contractual product, and if the contractual product price is not paid for any reason and / or is canceled in the bank records, the SELLER's obligation to deliver the contractual product will end.
9.7. BUYER, after the delivery of the product subject to the contract to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER or the BUYER, if the price of the product subject to the contract is not paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution, the BUYER It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will return it to the SELLER within 3 days, shipping costs to be borne by the SELLER.
9.8. The SELLER accepts, declares and undertakes that it will notify the BUYER if it cannot deliver the product subject to the contract within the period due to force majeure such as the occurrence of force majeure, such as the occurrence of unforeseen and unpredictable situations that prevent the parties from fulfilling their debts. The BUYER is also entitled to demand from the SELLER to cancel the order, replace the product subject to the contract with a precedent, and / or postpone the delivery period until the obstacle is eliminated. In case the order is canceled by the BUYER, in the payments made by the BUYER in cash, the amount of the product is paid to him in cash and in lump sum within 14 days. For the payments made by the BUYER by credit card, the product amount is returned to the relevant bank within 14 days after the order is canceled by the BUYER. BUYER, the average process of reflecting the amount returned to the credit card by the SELLER to the BUYER account by the bank may take 2 to 3 weeks, since the reflection of this amount to the BUYER's accounts after the return to the bank is entirely related to the bank transaction process, the BUYER shall inform the SELLER for possible delays. accepts, declares and undertakes that it cannot be held responsible.
9.9. The SELLER's address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone lines and other contact information specified by the BUYER in the registration form on the site or updated by him / her by letter, e-mail, SMS, phone call and other means of communication, marketing, notification and has the right to reach the BUYER for other purposes. By accepting this contract, the BUYER acknowledges and agrees that the SELLER may engage in the above mentioned communication activities.
9.10. The BUYER will inspect the contractual goods / service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn packaging, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed undamaged and intact. Careful protection of the goods / services after delivery belongs to the BUYER. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned.
9.11. The same person of the credit card holder used during the order with the BUYER
Postal Code: 06340